FILM SHOOT INSURANCE COVERAGE
SECTION 1 – CAST/KEY INSURANCE
- The Company agrees subject to other terms, conditions and exclusions herein contained in this Policy to indemnify the insured for the remuneration paid to the named artists, technicians named hereunder till the time of death in view of the reason that the death of such persons has necessarily prevented commencing or completing their respective duties on performances resulting in re- shooting of the role of such named artist, technician during the period of insurance of the declared production.
- Death (By accident), Critical illness of Cast, technicians (as named in the Schedule) occurring during the term of the insurance or completing their respective shooting schedule or performance(s) in the insured production.
- The cover is restricted to the remuneration paid to the named Cast, technicians. The cover is further restricted to expire either on the death of the named Cast / technician or completion of the shooting schedule or completion of their respective duties or performances in the insured production.
SECTION II – FILM STOCK/ NEGATIVES
- The company hereby agrees subject to other terms, conditions & exclusions herein contained in this policy to pay the insured for such loss/damages sustained by them as a result of damage to film stock as defined hereunder from any external cause arising out of fire and allied perils including burglary, Act of God peril, Natural calamities or transit damage
SECTION III – PROPS, SETS & WARDROBE
- The Company hereby agrees subject to the terms, conditions and exclusions herein contained in this policy to indemnify the insured for loss, damages, destruction of the property, sets, wardrobes and equipment’s of the insured or hired by them due to fire and allied perils & burglary, Act of God peril, or accidental external damage (direct physical loss or damage to the property from any external cause) whilst stored and/or lying in the premises or whilst stored and or lying and or erected at the site of shooting. Whilst, in transit from one place to another of shooting.
SECTION IV – MISCELLANEOUS EQUIPMENT
- The Company agrees to pay to Insured the value of equipment, including but not limited to cameras, camera equipment, sound and lighting equipment, portable electrical equipment, mechanical effects equipment, grip equipment and mobile equipment, owned by Insured or which is the property of others for which he is legally liable and which is lost, damaged or destroyed during the term of coverage, caused by the perils insured against, including breakdown or malfunction, electrical/ mechanical/ electronic derangement and/or faulty equipments while such property is used or to be used by Insured in connection with an insured production.
SECTION V – EXTRA EXPENSE
The Company agrees to pay to Insured such extra expense, not Including loss of earnings or profit as he necessarily incurs in the event of the interruption, postponement or cancellation of an insured production as a direct result of an occurrence caused by the perils insured against giving rise to an indemnifiable claim under Sections I, II, III, IV.
The Policy is also extended to cover for the extra expenses / additional expenses / consequential losses necessarily incurred by the insured in the event that Project / Production / Post Production(excluding distribution expenses) is reasonably and necessarily interrupted, cancelled, postponed which results directly and indirectly from
- Non Appearance of The Named Cast/ Artists/ Key Members, Props, Sets, Equipments, Negatives, Raw Stocks on the schedule of shooting due to Natural Calamity or accident, Illness/sickness, Kidnap, RSMD, STFI, Terrorism, and Act of God Peril and Standard Fire & Special Perils, Earthquake
- National Mourning and State Mourning
- Political Strikes
- Family Illness/ sickness Cover. – Insurer will pay for the extra expenses/ additional expenses necessarily incurred by the insured in the event that principal photography is reasonably and necessarily interrupted, cancelled, postponed which results directly and indirectly from the accidental death or death resulting from injury/ illness/sickness, accidental injury, illness/sickness of immediate family member of the named person during the period of insured. The expenses shall exclude all response and ransom costs incurred. Immediate family member is defined as a covered person’s mother, father, spouse, Children of the named person and his/her spouse up to the age of 70 years
- Adverse Weather & Heavy Rain (If additionally opted for), – The Company will pay for the extra expenses/ additional expenses / consequential losses necessarily incurred by the insured in the event that principal photography is reasonably and necessarily interrupted, cancelled, postponed which results directly and indirectly from Adverse weather and Heavy Rain during the period of Insurance
- Road Blockages, Flight Delays / Cancellations subject to 6 hours time excess
SECTION VI – THIRD PARTY PROPERTY DAMAGE / PUBLIC LIABILITY
- The Company will indemnify the Insured against its legal liability (including Défense Costs) to pay Damages for third party civil claims arising out of Bodily Injury or Property Damage caused in the course of the Event by an Accident in the Premises where it is held and during the Policy Period if notified during the Policy Period in accordance with the terms of this Policy.
SECTION VII – PERSONAL ACCIDENT
- We shall indemnify the Assured to the Limit of the Sum Assured or the percentage of the Sum Assured as specified in the Policy Schedule, if Assured will sustain Accidental Bodily Injury during the Policy Period, which results in one of the losses will be shown in the Insurers Table of losses below. The loss must occur within 12 months from the date of Accident, which caused the Injury.
SECTION VIII – MONEY INSURANCE
- Transit from Any where in India to Any where in India and Cash at locations, shooting sights being use for the insured production.
- Money includes cash, coins, currency notes, cheques, Postal Orders, Money Orders, Bank Drafts, Pay Orders, and Postage Stamps etc.
For any further information kindly call u back
- Khushroo Kekobad – (Insurance Broker & Consultant)
- M – +919967066845
- E – firstname.lastname@example.org
- W – www.liveonstage.co.in