EVENT CANCELLATION & POSTPONEMENT INSURANCE
FOR EVENTS, WEDDINGS, EXHIBITIONS, SPORTS EVENTS
Event insurance helps organisers protect their events against unexpected situations which would otherwise leave them subject to hefty costs, potential lawsuits and loss of business. In fact, planning for event insurance is something that should be at the top of an organiser’s to-do list as leaving it late may mean not finding the cover you need, or even not getting Covered.
If you are Planning an event make sure you have appropriate event insurance in place, which can help protect your event from those unforeseen circumstances and losses to your business namely
As per IRDA Guidelines it is mandatory to take a Event Cancellation & Postponement Insurance Policy. You can take a Fire Material Damage or a Public Liability without the same.
Below coverages will differ from Insurer to Insurer
- Event Cancellation & Postponement Insurance Policy
- Cancellation due to Fire & Allied Perils
- National/ State Mourning only due to death of PM/ President/ Vice President / CM of State in which event is taking place and terrorism
- Key Utilities or Equipment Failure – Electrical Accident provided Generators are on standby 24 x 7
- Denial of access to the venue by Emergency Services
- Weather Electrical / Mechanical breakdown and or Loss damage to the system on account of external accidental causes beyond the control of Insure
- Coverage for Unrecoverable Out of Pocket Expenses & Deposits
- Non – Performance / Appearance of Named artist or Named person
- Terrorism acts and threats
- Riot, Strike and Malicious Damage (RSMD)
- Bandh Civil Unrest
- Non-Transportation / Non-Availability of Electronic Equipment
- LOSS OF REVENUE INSURANCE – for Revenue generating events is available
- For Loss of Revenue Insurance Coverage for Unrecoverable Out of Pocket Expenses & Deposits will not be given
- For Loss of Revenue Insurance – a proper breakup has to be given prior to getting a quote
- ADD ON COVERAGES – Event Cancellation & Postponement Insurance Policy
- Fire Material Damage – to Props, Sets, Stage, Seats, Equipment, Studio, Costumes, Temporary Structures (from Setup till Dismantling)
- Public Liability
- Accident Policy
- Marine Insurance
Claim Settlement Documents
- For Event Cancellation – We will require proper signed contracts, agreements, invoices with your vendors during Claim settlement.
Request you to kindly call us to discuss your Event Insurance requirement in brief and advise you on the same.
Call / WhatsApp -+919967066845