Why is it necessary for Venue Owners Event Companies, Wedding Planners, Exhibition Companies, to take an annual Commercial General Liability (CGL) Insurance Policy?
- Events mean high volumes of people and property – but an equally high volume of fun and excitement. In order to offer the most carefree and playful experience as possible, make sure that your venue is ready for action when trouble strikes.
- Every time there is an event at the venue tons of Electronic equipment, Venue and Stage gear comes in and out of each venue – not to mention thousands of spectators and countless performers – the level of exposure that these types of businesses must mitigate is through the roof.
Simple mistakes could result in severe financial losses that put your business at risk. The good news is that the CGL insurance Policy protects against a wide range of incidents.
Some policies limit you in certain ways: for example, it may dictate the number of attendees you must not exceed for the policy to be valid. No matter what types of events regularly unfold at your venue, We can help you understand your options and build out a policy that protects you from all angles.
What Does Commercial General Liability Insurance Policy Cover?
As an event host, you are responsible for the safety of your attendees, your staff and crew, as well as your owned and rented assets. Here are the most common elements taken into account by venue insurance.
- Audiences / Invitees / Guest: CGL Insurance protects your company if an audience member or third party gets physically injured on your premises. The same coverage applies to any property belonging people who are not affiliated with your venue or staff.
- Staff & Crew: Make sure that the people running the show are protected in the event of an on-the-job accident. If any medical expenses should arise, CGL Insurance can help field those costs to a limit.
- Property: Before “action” comes lights and camera. Make sure your assets are backed financially thanks to a policy that insures them in the event of breakage, loss, or theft.
Commercial General Liability coverages at a glance for third party bodily damage or property damage
- PERSONAL AND ADVERTISING INJURY: – (limited liability)
- The Personal and Advertising Injury Liability Section of the CGL Insurance Policy pays for the Defence Costs and Damages that the Insured Party becomes legally liable to pay on account of Personal and Advertising Injury caused in the course of advertising Products or Services.Personal and advertising injuries are typically infringements on a person or business’s personal or intellectual rights.
- FIRE DAMAGE: – (limited liability)
- MEDICAL EXPENSES: FOR FIRST AID EXPENSES ONLY – (limited liability)
- LEGAL DEFENCE COST
- NON-MANUAL VISITS OF EMPLOYEES OVERSEAS
- CARE, CUSTODY & CONTROL – (limited liability)
- VALET PARKING, CAR PARKING ETC. – (limited liability)
- TRANSPORTATION LIABILITY – (limited liability)
- NON-OWNED AND HIRED AUTOMOBILE LIABILITY COVERAGE – (limited liability)
- LIABILITY COVERING CONTRACTORS, SUB-CONTRACTORS, VENDORS, SUPPLIERS, AGENTS ETC
- FOOD & BEVERAGE LIABILITY
- CROSS LIABILITIES:
- ACT OF GOD PERIL EXTENSIONS
- LIFT ESCALATOR & ELEVATOR LIABILITY – (limited liability)
- WAIVER OF SUBROGATION
- DESIGNATED PREMISES ENDORSEMENT
- INCIDENTAL MEDICAL MALPRACTISE
- CONTROL GROUP ENDORSEMENT
- LEGAL LIABILITY DUE TO CARRIAGE OF TREATED EFFLUENTS BY PIPELINE
- ADDITIONAL INSURED ENDORSEMENT – where required by written contract
Kindly Call us back on 9967066845 or email us on – email@example.com and request for a detailed quote and presentation